Join as a Headgate Friend today and pledge your support towards the work of the Headgate Theatre both on and off the stage.
By becoming a Friend of the Headgate Theatre you are supporting your local community theatre’s creative programme, the on-going maintenance and development of our grade two listed building, and enabling us to engage more closely with our local community.
And as a Friend you’ll receive…
- Priority booking for each brochure season, allowing you to book your seats up to two weeks before the tickets are on sale to the general public
- Quarterly Friends newsletters with updates of our work supporting our local community
- Season talks up to three times a year
What might your support fund?
- £25 covers the cost of the explosive pyrotechnics needed for the fairy in a pantomime performance
- £50 covers the interviewing and training costs for a new volunteer
- £75 would enable us to buy an auditorium seat with more padding
- £100 supports a three-hour session for older people to meet and explore aspects of theatre in a safe social environment
- £500 enabled Peter Pan to “fly” in one of our Pantos
- £500 pays a facilitator to run a holiday workshop for youngsters which builds great confidence.
- £1,000 would cover the installation costs for ambient lighting for the dance studio to replace the harsh fluorescent lighting
Download a form and sign up today to become a Friend for as little as £25 a year or you can choose your own level of support.
The Theatre is registered as a charity, the Theatre Arts Action Trust. Therefore your payment will show on your bank statements as “Theatre Arts Action Trust” rather than the Headgate Theatre.